HOW HUMID IS TOO HUMID?
Be skincare ready always
Humidity and your skin might have a hard way getting along. But nobody wants to hear that bitter truth! Each one of us wants clear looking glowing skin throughout the year. But let’s accept the biggest beauty bummer - STICKY SWEATY HUMID WEATHER!
No matter how good we eat, wear & apply, our skin reacts to changing weather and acts accordingly. According to skin experts, the sticky weather can also wreak major havoc on your complexion — here I’m referring to makeup rundowns, oily t-zones, and even painful breakouts!!!
Now you all will ask why this happens and what you should do; we’ve got all the answers and explanations!
When there is a lot of moisture in the air the humidity level in the atmosphere increases. This causes your skin pores to open up and makes them vulnerable to dirt, oil and other environmental stressors.
Busting the myth: Many of you might also think that humidity is due to Sun or Rain or climate change. I’d beg to differ. #OpenYourPhone and go to the weather app. Can you see the humidity index for today? It shows 84% for Mumbai. Eighty-Four???? Do you really think your soft supple skin can fight against it? Maybe I can lend you a little help. Here is a natural solution for you all to fight the humidity battle and turn out victorious with beautiful looking radiant skin!
- The first step is CLEANSING!! It’s extremely important to keep your face clean to get rid of dirt and pollution that may lead to breakouts. Soulflower Papaya Cucumber Soap is an all-natural, handmade, hand-cut oil-based soap that eliminates skin impurities and improves its texture giving you smooth and radiant skin. Fresh papaya, aloe vera gel, cucumber in the soap keep your skin clean giving it a natural and radiant glow.
- EXFOLIATE and I cannot stress this enough! Exfoliation is a must. While cleansing removes dirt and dust, it is important to get rid of dead skin cells and clogged pores that accumulate and cause breakouts. Soulflower Cleansing Sandalwood Soap works as an all-natural scrub. Natural Sandalwood oil in the soap brightens your skin complexion. Ashwagandha Root Extract and Turmeric Powder gently exfoliate dirt, impurities, clogged pores and brighten complexion giving you glowing soft skin.
Soulflower Cleansing Sandalwood Soap cleanses the face gently, unlike other scrubs that consist of toxic plastic beads that strip off the natural moisture and hydration from the skin. Thus, it can be used daily for effective exfoliation that scrubs the oil & dirt away while retaining the nourishment of your skin.
- Step Three is a No-No to breakouts. Even after proper & regular cleansing and exfoliation, there might be some days that your skin acts up real bad and those nasty pimples pop out. Soulflower Tea-Tree Essential Oil rescues you on those dull days! It lightens blemishes, controls acne, pimples and dark spots, soothes skin irritations; its antiseptic properties help you with itchy skin. This oil also controls body odor, protects from fungal infections on your body and makes your skin soft, supple and glowing.
It is a preservative-free composition hence you shouldn’t use it directly on the skin. Mix it with any Soulflower carrier oil and massage on affected areas.
Transform your skin, and bridge the gap between humidity & a healthy face with Soulflower.
- Do not forget to TONE!! A lot of us skip this step thinking it’s not important but these are the red flags you ignore! A toner plays a vital role in removing the final traces of oil and dirt from the skin. Break the breakout cycle and make sure you don’t miss toning the skin. Soulflower Grapeseed Carrier Oil cleanses & tones facial skin and brightens dull skin. Vitamins and fatty acid contents in grapeseed oil tighten skin texture and lighten blemishes, stretch marks, sunburn, control itchiness, and irritation. It also tones and exfoliates your skin; helps get rid of under-eye circles and balances oil secretion.
- Fifth & Final step is MOISTURIZATION!! Your skincare routine is only complete when you keep your skin hydrated. Soulflower Olive Carrier Oil is a non-sticky, light, easy-absorbent oil that works as an ultimate moisturizer and keeps the skin nourished for long. The richness of vitamin E and antioxidants protect skin from harsh sun rays and environmental damage. This oil deeply conditions skin, soothes dryness, control aging signs and improves skin health by treating inflammation, acne or irritation.